Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Self-Taught Dog's Newest Trick

This is, admittedly, an experiment. On the third day hence, I leave for the Northwest to be in residence at Holden Village for a year. I have been convinced by my next-door-neighbor, Susan Beasley, to forego the vicarious pleasures of writing so very many letters and instead to become a part of the with-it generation and set up my own blog. The idea is that anyone who is interested in keeping up with my goings on can do so whenever they get the urge to check in on me to see what is going on and where I am...whatever from wherever.

SO! I have made it through the step-by-step set-up process and it is time to check it out and see if this thing will manifest itself on the designated website.

6 comments:

queen of kudzu said...

Hooray for old dogs! I'm honored to be your first comment-tator. Looking forward to keeping up.
Onward!
Susan

baysail said...

have been trying to figure out how to establish a google blogger identity. hope i did. congratulations on getting this set up i look forward to following your journey. fair winds, my friend. carol

Billie Patterson said...

Isn't that supposed to be "A Self-Taught OLD Dog's Newest Trick?"

desertbunny said...

WHATEVER FROM WHEREVER - from WHOMEVER!?!

I trust your "wherever" will be NC on Friday.

You are the ultimate GRANNY GEEK!
L

g'day mate said...

Aren't you the clever one! Congrats.

This is my second attempt to make contact through your blog.

You knew me as Your Majesty last year.

All the best for your next term of office.

bnwlsy said...

< > ? the way is west...chasing the sunsets. -my prayers are with you for a safe a interesting journey!